At All Saints we welcome all enrolment enquiries. Enquiries can be made through Leisa Macey on (08) 8327 0020 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
An Enrolment Application form can be obtained from the Front Office. An interview with a member of Leadership is a requirement.
In making an Application for Enrolment, it is assumed that parents will:
- Accept the Christian ethos of the school
- Support the Religious Education Program
- Participate fully in the sacramental and liturgical life of their children
- Actively support the Parents & Friends Association
- Support the school in matters relating to study habits and standards of behaviour
- Agree to pay the prescribed fees
- Support the wearing of the approved school uniform
A non-refundable fee of $20 is payable on lodgement of an Application for Enrolment form together with all relevant documentation (eg Birth Certificate, Baptism Certificate).
The first intake (Term 1) includes children who turn 5 on or before April 30th.
A second intake (Term 3) includes children who turn 5 on or before October 31st.
If you wish for your child to be considered for Term 3 intake and they will turn 5 on or before October 31st please collect an Enrolment Application form at the front office.
Once an Enrolment Application has been lodged, the school will contact the family to make an appointment with the Principal or Deputy Principal for an interview.
Offers of places will be made in writing before the proposed commencement date. An enrolment deposit of $250 is required. This will be deducted from the tuition fees once the child has started school.
Families seeking an immediate enrolment for children from Year 1 through to Year 7 may ask for an enrolment interview once the application has been lodged.
If you are interested in finding out more about the school you may lodge an Registration of Interest Form and we will gladly send you a school prospectus that includes an enrolment form.
Priority in Accepting Enrolments
If demand for enrolment is high, selection will be made using the following guidelines:
- Brothers and sisters already attending the school
- Catholic children residing in the Noarlunga Downs and Willunga parishes, whose families give active witness to their Catholic Faith
- Children of other Catholic families
- Children from those families involved in the Seaford Ecumenical Mission and other Christian families
- Children from non-Christian families