At All Saints, we provide high-quality education which brings out the best in our students.
- Curriculum – Currently the teachers use a combination of the South Australian Curriculum Standards and Accountability framework and the Australian Curriculum to inform their program and planning.
- Religious Education - The Religious Education curriculum follows the Crossways foundation document as a framework endorsed by Catholic Education South Australia (CESA). Crossways supports the integration of faith, life and culture by providing a curriculum framework for the development of teaching and learning within the Key Learning Area of Religious Education.
- Reggio Emilia - At All Saints teachers have been exploring and experimenting with some of the guideing principles of the 'Reggio' schools. The intention being to enrich and deepen the teaching and learning at All Saints.
- Assessment & Reporting - All Saints promotes assessment and reporting processes that reflect the positive relationships and partnerships between teachers, children & families.
- Environmental programs – At All Saints, we believe it is important to teach students to respect and care for the Earth and all living things.
- Italian - Perchè imparare una lingua? – Why learn a language?
- Homework - At All Saints we believe in a contemporary approach to homework that provides activities that promote learning for authentic purposes.
- Resource Centre - All Saints is fortunate to have a vibrant Resource Centre. It provides a wonderful place for learning using traditional texts and digital technology.
- Instrumental music – Music tuition is available from qualified teachers with a range of instruments.